Sunday, October 17, 2010

tribute to guilty simpson ;3:3:3

guilty simpson has a song called american dream, it was so
He starts rapping about gnarly shit I guess
his is about trife detroit and mine is about trife suburbia
his

my response is called cannot dream and it's about trife shit in suburbia. slightly blown out, like rap

  • walk like I'm dead rem sleep lacking head
  • I'm up! I was bred where the rich men led
  • taught! I was brought to a dead mans shed
  • and all the other things that my fellow friends said
Lost in a life where the young greed bread
never should have taught him how to put a girl to bed
or that coke and keef could distract his weary head
addicted to the chemicals and shit, screw feds
any day my fame remains "who's him"
go to her crib- new girl, new bed
It's bittersweet when you get no sleep
to feel mentally stable when you cannot dream
to get baked some go to every extreme
after getting laid raid her purse of green
falling for her tricks while she plans to deceive ya
until you let go of the hand that used to beat ya (cuck)

No comments:

Post a Comment