Friday, October 8, 2010

some rap I'll post every now and then

$600 an o for rocks kid I ain't frontin shit do you got it? Five minutes to pay you better watch the clock tick, a second late or dollar short and the trigger on my glock clicks. Beforehand I gotta cock it, pro boxer, teflon or not ain't no shot blockin. Do you hear 5 hit the ground as I fire 5 rounds, if no one is around? Do you know that bullets travel faster than sound?


I want to be a ghost writer for a gangster rapper

also, I was reading a snapshot I wrote once, and it started like this, it's pretty dumb, but that's how I am when I write.

it (wow zak rose seriously learn to capitalize) was 82 degrees outside, and the humidity of new york city was causing my hair to stand up, for a standing (obviously)
ovation of my hands trying to paw my back hair down to avoid revealing my rooted, but not believed religion.

I wrote a lot of stuff just so I could write a dumb thought I found funny about these bones that this woman in the subway was displaying.

1 comment:

  1. HERES AN ESSAY COMIC SANSTARO

    http://img408.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20101013at102.png/

    http://img99.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20101013at102.png/

    ReplyDelete