Saturday, February 12, 2011

thursday man, and mountain man, discovering land










collab ;3^

mixed media about how I hate winter
color prints










after layering^

I haven't updated in a while
so here r sum sad poems (not sad tho don't worry ;3)

I'm a mouse in a room
faced with stomping feet
the two options for me
to go outside and freeze
or eat mousetrap cheese

I want to die
but I'm afraid
I'd wake up
not too far
from the walls of a womb
a hole in my heart
back skin scarred
a familiar face
an affinity
for feeling shitty
and a wish
the internet
delete me

I feel like a puddle of shit
so I force feelings
inside my thought machine
amounting to a river
to wipe up a river
without your feet
with the convenient things
advertised on television screens
billy mays is dead



No comments:

Post a Comment