Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This is my last english assignment ever

Get money, and bitches (a living epitaph about leaving staples)

I’m unsure of the future

But I would like to create art

In my spare time

What I like to do

Is take pictures of my feet

From a standing stance

To acknowledge where I once stood

To prove my existence

I’m excited to escape

Droning tones

Of people telling me

Who I will be

My time at Staples

Was spent half asleep

I would sit in school

Dazed

Silent like steeping tea

I had a lot of friends over time

But after awhile

The term “best friends forever”

Was found a lie

My time in Westport

Was spent chilling with my feet up

Because out of town

Like A-Bomb I blew up

To those who are still at Staples

I would like to let you know

Life isn’t fair

That’s why I’m being fed grapes by girls

While I recline in my chair

And probably why you are wondering

Why she isn't there

And tussling my dark brown hair

I’m ecstatic

I’m leaving Staples

I’m ready to move on

With my life

The blue and white

Has made me feel deprived

I could have fit in; oh it would have been great

But who would remember me after I graduate?

1 comment: