Thursday, May 6, 2010

probably just a few things on my mind

I am pro-satan (666)
put some maple syrup on your cereal the next time you eat some, real maple syrup. Not aunt jemima syrup that isn't even called maple syrup
everything is a great idea eventually
we aren't the rulers of the earth, the earth and the sun rule us.
we could evolve but the government won't let us.
stem cell research.
serial killers are genius.
I used to criticize people in my mind for doing things that have already been done, but I realized that if there are so many people aspiring to do the same thing than it must be a sweet life (when done correctly).
I could get away with murder, just look me in the eyes and try to imagine me doing anything that strays from innocence.
getting girls gives me confidence
consciously choosing to not get girls makes me feel socially awkward and shy..... eventually
either way I still have an ego
if someone were to axe me
"If god doesn't exist, then how do we exist?" I would probably have to say
"God isn't the explanation for what we can't explain... pussy"
thank you for reading, but really you should be thanking me for wasting your time or providing entertainment, and bringing you a minute or two closer to death. The end of your suffering.

Dear humanity, 
Beavers are cute.
Collectively have a horrible and worthless existence.

With love, hate, and everything in between,

zak rose

(jokes)

No comments:

Post a Comment