Saturday, July 25, 2009

our car is on fire in the parking lot


managers special
today started out like any other day, connor receiving the heckling he deserves
range rover maybe 30 minutes before death
ok so we were just driving through sono to get to the next spot, when I smelt something funny, I said we wouldn't skate a spot if it smelt like this, then smoke started coming out of the air conditioning, I started to freak out, and then a few seconds after we get out of the car, this happens, I thought this was crazy as it is.
then that elevated to burning things falling from under his car, and this
which then lead to this, I thought it was going to explode at this point, I was freaking out, not kit (kit called his mom first daw)
firemen put out the fire
retrieving our some way some how ok skateboards from the trunk
done
wuttup?


No comments:

Post a Comment