Saturday, May 23, 2009

my old ways

bye stew leonard's

swindling

cropped me out :/

young'ns hyped
kid in the tye dye was dancing
petah smeets
coconut ice cream gudgud
battles
ledge to bank
new but soon to die spot
still rubbing against the pack the next day
a panda isn't plain
CANT STOP
peat maoss n buck wheat- dave sullivan
dressed to impress
falling
jumping
it's not jackie chan!
I woke up before everyone else (8, fell asleep at 5 am) and decided to play some mk like da gud ol sleep over seshs in 8th grade
we were going to the merrit, I realized when we were basically there that I forgot to bring money, connor and josh didn't either, so we wanted to go take a short cut through woodlandish areas to get back home (which didn't work) and josh got so excited that he jumped across this small brooke  and landed in muddy grass, fresh kicks are now everyday work shoes for rauh.

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment